Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Travelocity, Orbitz, and Priceline vs. TVI Express

What a title huh?! Well it's just that a title. I say that because I have just completed my necessary research. TVI Express blows them all outta the water when it comes to price, value, and flexibility.

Ease of use is also a plus, some of the aforementioned sites are a bit confusing and not too user friendly. TVI is a company based in the U.K. that just recently launched in the U.S. and is taking what we marketers have come to know as the norm and flipping it upside down and backwards!!

When and where has anyone heard of a company plan giving back up to 72% of every dollar back to its distributors?? Not to mention, by far the most amazing incentives I have ever heard of!! No revolving payments, nothing to purchase later in order for your business to come to fruition. Finally a good, honest company that helps you turn a one time investment of $250 bucks into $10,000 over and over again as many times as you can make happen!

When I did my research on this company I watched a video where Mr. Scott Arvin said something pretty realistic. He asked the question "Why don't more people travel?" and his answer is truth ringing home. He said "Cause they don't have the money!" That's a powerful answer; reason being is because all of us can relate!

I want you to relate to something that can change your life! Do you know two people? Two people that just like you can have the most self-rewarding experience of travel without fiscal restraint? Take a look at what TVI Express has to offer. Let me know if we can team up to give ourselves a reward!!

Thank you for reading! All comments are welcome, and positive thoughts will be taken as true blessing!! Thanks again.

No comments: